Tuesday, June 21, 2016

One sheet wonder cards with new Stampin' Up paper



If you don't know what a One Sheet Wonder card set is, it is a card technique where you cut up one sheet of paper that is either a pre-printed patterned paper or paper that you stamp an all-over design on, and then you use the pieces to make a bunch of different cards or projects (scrapbook pages, bookmarks, 3-D items, etc.), usually following a template design/pattern.  
Since I had to make some swap cards, I decided to make them using the OSW technique with a piece of the new Stampin' Up 12 x 12 designer series paper.  






I really liked the Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer 

Series 

Paper, as it has copper accents in it -  copper is my most 

favorite metallic color. There is also copper metallic thread 

and embossing powder you can buy from the current Stampin'

 Up catalog or my online store:


The OSW template I used can make 16 cards!  It is really fast and fun to use a OSW!!  Here are 8 of the cards I made with this, with all new Stampin' Up products you can purchase in my online store:







You can read more about the template I used here:  http://cambriaturnbow.blogspot.com/2007/04/16-cards-from-one-designer-piece-of.html

If you would like a .pdf of the OSW template, send me an email, OK?
mklecuyer@hotmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment