Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Thank you cards


Lately I have been busy making more thank you cards.  I saw this card in yellow tones in the recent Stampin' Success magazine, which demonstrators receive; see the picture below.  I changed up a few elements of the card and added a bow paperclip.  

  

This card uses scrap pieces of Stampin' Up watermelon wonder ribbon and lace along with the rose wonder framelit and it is a lot easier to cut it out with the diecut!  I used Wink of Stella on the greeting and rose center to add a subtle shimmer:


Here is another thank you card I made with pool party and the World of Thanks stamp.

This stamp is only one stamp and it looks impressive when made up!  I got this idea from p. 15 of the Stampin' Up annual catalog - when I saw the card on p. 15 I fell in love with it so was glad to have the opportunity to made it up myself!  

I used 3 flower punches by Stampin' Up to make the beautiful flower:




Since I am making wedding thank you cards for my son's wedding next month, I used this stamp again, but in the wedding theme's colors, purple, gold, and white.  I mixed and matched Stampin' Up products with some other ones I had gotten when I found out the wedding colors.




Since my son has a cat I had to use the cats wedding stamp I found!


In addition to using purple envelopes I used Wink of Stella in gold to embellish the cats and card.  I also punched out little purple hearts...


So I have been busy making 30 wedding thank you cards!  And I am thankful that Stampin' Up includes lots of great card designs in their catalogs!!  If you join Stampin' Up as one of my demonstrators, you will have access to even more exclusive card designs...:-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment