Monday, November 2, 2015

Monthly blog hop - November


Welcome to Di's Country INKers monthly blog hop! I can't believe that I didn't post last week but have been feeling a little bit under the weather.  But I have an awesome doctor who works with me until I'm "fixed!"  Good thing I did my blog hop card though, thanks to Barb who sends us reminders and also makes our beautiful blog hop buttons!!

Here is the list of bloggers for November:
 
Di           http://www.stampingwithdi.com






 Here is my card:
 
I used all Stampin' Up items, which is a requirement:  vellum, Into the Woods designer paper, Lighthearted Leaves, gold cording, burlap ribbon cut in half lengthwise, markers, white pen, and a gold button, along with some gold sequins - just love sequins!   I concentrated on 3 colors; daffodil delight, cajun, and pumpkin.
Here are a couple closeup pictures of my card:


I cased my design from the Stampin' Up holiday catalog on page 44.  I do save my catalogs because I like to use some of the card ideas in them, as I'm sure lots of other cardmakers do!  

Hope you had a nice halloween and be sure to check the other bloggers' posts for some more great projects!
Now I'm off to enjoy my birthday...



 





1 comment:

  1. Wow! Beautiful card, Mary! I really do love your work...

    ReplyDelete