Saturday, May 24, 2014

Sweetie Pie cards!


I knew as soon as I saw this adorable Sweetie Pie and her frames photopolymer stamp set, I had to get it right away!  Guess I wasn't the only one as Stampin' Up is sold out of her....wonder if they will bring her back?

I had so much fun with her, that I made 2 more cards!


Can you tell I like polka dots too?!  





I sent one of my cards to my mother, who is recovering from surgery back east - she is such a sweetie pie!



Not sure why the "green" cards showed up here as green; they are actually the same coastal cabana color I used in the other cards.  Maybe they will make Sweetie Pie into a digital stamp; then I could make her any size I wanted in My Digital Studio, or a whole bunch of them in assorted sizes!!  Have you tried digital stamping yet?  You can try Stampin' Up's free version of it, MDS - just go to my online store to download it!  And you can see the items that are on sale as well.

Don't forget, since there is a new Stampin' Up catalog coming out on June 1st, many of the current items are "retiring" and won't be available any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment