Saturday, May 31, 2014

Blog hop - Stampin' Up new catalog items!


Hi and welcome to my blog for the June Blog Hop with Di's Country Inkers!!  We are using some of the new items that are in the newest Stampin' Up catalog!!

Here is my card - I have been loving the fringe scissors so had lots of fun using it with the new designer paper, as well as the new colors, gorgeous blackberry bliss satin ribbon and  happy hello honey :-)    



How can you not smile when you say that color, hello honey?  Did anyone in your household hear you when you said that and answer you?!   Ha, my two furbabies looked at me!!  I even used the greeting, "hello," to match the color!  



Again, my love of polka dots took over on the choice of papers.  I even colored the whisper white twine with my blackberry marker.  The flower was so easy to make; just gather the long ends and pull...




Now hop on over to the fabulous Diana Gibbs' blog to see what creativeness she has for you - and thanks for stopping by!   www.stampingwithdi.com


 If you get lost, don't worry, below are the links to everyone's blogs:
Kathya  www.stampwithkathya.com (You are here!)


3 comments:

  1. Love it ......love my fringe scissors too. Blackberry and honey sounds like a soooo yummy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, beautiful card Mary! Love the fringe on your card and the ribbon flower is gorgeous! I really like how you colored your bakers twine-why didn't I think of that! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, and you are right on the blackberry bliss. The new In Colors are awesome. I love saying Hello Honey too. Hugs, Di

    ReplyDelete