Sunday, February 9, 2014

What are you doing for Valentines Day cards - some last minute ideas!



Don't you think the first month of the new year always goes by sooo fast?!   Here it is February already, and you know what that means....yup, another holiday coming up.  Valentine's Day!  

You can make and print your own customized valentine cards, tags, and gifts without even leaving your house with Stampin' Up's My Digital Studio!  So if you forget to plan for valentines, you can do it right on your computer at the last minute - how efficient is that!  Anything you download you get to keep forever and can change the sizes, colors, etc. so they can be used for a variety of events and occasions.  The cost is so affordable; $1.95 and up.

There are kits that you can instantly download right after you pay in my online store.  See how cute the kit above is???  Even if you don't have My Digital Studio (MDS), you can use the images on your computer if you can print out photos!  But you can also try out MDS for FREE!  Look on the side of my blog for more info, or in my online store.
This kit is the My Digital Class Mailbox Love Notes - Digital Download # 136780
Price: $14.95.  It features a Beginner class with follow along with the tutorial and make a Valentine’s card mailbox and valentines!  In this kit you get:
* Video tutorial showcasing two digital projects and beginner MDS techniques
* 6-page designer templates (8-1/2" x 11")
* 16-piece SVG stamp brush set (if you have one of the computer cutters like Silhouette, you don't even have to cut it out yourself!)
* 5 Designer Series Papers
* 5 embellishments and * 8 punches
Colors:  Coastal Cabana, Going Gray, Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette, Soft Sky, Strawberry Slush, Whisper White

 Here are a few more of the valentine and heart digital downloads for card templates, stamp images, and tags that you can buy and get immediately:




 



Here is a cute idea you can use with a download and a small inexpensive frame - I am going to do this to give to my hubby this year - he has too many cards I've made for him on his shelf so since I have some mini-frames I picked up, this is perfect!


There are more valentine and heart digital downloads you can get in my online Stampin' Up store!

No comments:

Post a Comment