Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Salebrations - get free items with $50 order




 I hope you have had a chance to take a look at the Stampin' Up Occasions catalog that came out last month!  And also seen the Saleabrations flyer where you can get free items with a $50 order.  The Sorbet designer paper and matching accessories in it are beautiful!

I wanted to share a pretty card from these catalogs that my sweet downline, Elena, made.  
See the washi tape she grouped together?  Washi tape is sooo much fun and quick & easy to use!

 And of course it's good to have your Mother's Day card ready so if you have to mail yours out, they can get to their destinations on time, right?


Adding a beautifully embossed background gives the card an elegant touch!

You can join my downline team and have fun with us - the Salebrations joining special gives you $150 worth of Stampin' Up products to get started with for only $99!  That's $25 more than previous promotions!  This is a great way to get all those Stampin' Up items you must have at a discount 20% too!  

I would love to have you be a Stampin' Up demonstrator with me!!  Check it out on the side of my blog when you are checking the Occasions, Saleabrations, and other Stampin' Up promotions, OK?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment