Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy happy new year!

Hope you had a safe and nice new year holiday - did you make any resolutions, celebrate, or watch the celebrations on television?  We heard fireworks in the distance and neither of our furbabies liked that....We also had a yummy crockpot beef roast (love slow cookers - I have three!) and saw Catching Fire The Hunger Games.  I hope it isn't too long until the next one comes out!

And with January 3rd, the new Stamping' Up Occasions is available!
Below are pictures of some projects with beautiful fresh items from it - and the chart that shows you how you can earn free items.  With an order of $150 you earn $25 free spending $$.  You can order in my online store, place an order with me directly, come to one of my stamp camp classes that are product-based, or have a private class at your home with your family & friends.  Just let me know what I can help you with, OK?

Here are some of the new items and projects you can make from this Stampin' Up Occasions catalog:
 
 
 
 
 You can see the Occasions catalog in my online store on January 3rd - I would be glad to email the catalog to you; just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment