Time for the weekly card sketch design challenge with Paper Craft Crew #48! My digital card uses the new Stampin' Up color, coastal cabana and burnt brown sugar. Yummy, it got me going to make peanut butter chocolate chip cookies late last night!
Here are the great cards with some pretty color combinations from the design team:
You can design your card using this week's sketch and submit it - here's how you can join us:
- You may flip or rotate the card sketch, change or replace the shapes, but please make sure the general layout is recognizable.
- Share a direct link to your creation, not just your blog, using the InLinkz feature at the end of this post. If InLinkz is down, please add a link with your comment.
- If you don't have a blog, don't worry! You can still use inLinkz by linking to your photo posted on Facebook or a similar social media site.
- The Paper Craft Crew Design Team are Stampin' Up! Demonstrators and as such, we would like to see a minimum of 2 Stampin' Up! products or stamped images used on your card but don't let that stop you from participating.
- Only those individuals that have at least 2 Stampin' Up! products or stamped images are eligible for any blog candy that may be offered along with being a "featured participant."
- When uploading to online galleries, please use keyword PCCCS048.
- POSTING END TIME: If you'd like to be considered as one of our Featured Artisans, please be sure to link your project by Tuesday, July 2, 2013 at 11:55 PM EST
- VOTING: Voting on submissions starts on Tuesday, July 2, 2013 at 11:55PM EST. Voting ends on Friday, July 5, 2013 at 12:00 NOON EST.
If you like creating cards, Stampin' Up has a new program until July 15th where you can design a new stamp set, help choose new stamp sets, and maybe even win some fabulous prizes. Here is more info about the In With You program, and if you want to know more, let me know and I will be glad to help you!
The In with You program is currently open to anyone (demonstrators, customers, etc.) in the United States and Canada, including District of Columbia, APO/FPO, and Puerto Rico, but not Québec. Once you join our In with You online community, you can submit your original artwork for stamp set challenges, vote and comment on other people's submissions, earn badges, and interact with others in the community. One or more stamp sets from among the top-voted submissions in each challenge will be produced and sold...Plus there are fabulous prizes for top designs.
The first challenge: Contest dates: June 17-July 15, 2013. Submit ideas early so you have plenty of time to gather support for your work (you know-get your friends to vote for your design).
Contest theme: Monsters, Zombies, Creatures with Horns. Looking for the best monster images for cards, scrapbook pages, and other craft projects. Show your best hair-raising, spine-chilling, terrifying creatures. Or maybe you're more comfortable with monsters and creatures in the cute category; submit five to ten images of your original artwork.
Prizes*: 1st place: $200 us/$200 can ·
2nd place: $150 us/$150 can ·
3rd place: $100 us/$100 can*Winners determined by number of votes. Your images may be the next great stamp set! For more information, submission guidelines, terms and conditions, and to participate, go to http://inwithyou.ideascale.com.