Welcome to Card Sketch #46 with the Paper Craft Crew. We look forward to seeing your creations this week. We've also added a second theme this week celebrating Patriotism.
The Paper Craft Crew design team has come up with some fun card samples using this week's card sketch. There are lots of new Stampin' Up items used on these cards!
Just some things to think about as you play along with us this week
- You may flip or rotate the card sketch, change or replace the shapes, but please make sure the general layout is recognizable.
- Share a direct link to your creation, not just your blog, using the InLinkz feature at the end of this post. If InLinkz is down, please add a link with your comment.
- If you don't have a blog, don't worry! You can still use inLinkz by linking to your photo posted on Facebook or a similar social media site.
- The Paper Craft Crew Design Team are Stampin' Up! Demonstrators and as such, we would like to see a minimum of 2 Stampin' Up! products or stamped images used on your card but don't let that stop you from participating.
- Only those individuals that have at least 2 Stampin' Up! products or stamped images are eligible for any blog candy that may be offered along with being a "featured participant."
- When uploading to online galleries, please use keyword PCCCS046.
- POSTING END TIME: If you'd like to be considered as one of our Featured Artisans, please be sure to link your project by Tuesday, June 18, 2013 at 11:59 PM EST
- VOTING: Voting on submissions starts on Tuesday, June 18, 2013 at 11:59 PM EST. Voting ends on Friday, June 21, 2013 at 12:00 NOON EST.