Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Fun new items at Stampin' Up!


 I just had to share a few of the creative and inspiring projects that are now available in my Stampin' Up store, in the newest catalog, and digital software program downloads!


 I am loving the gingham, chevrons, and quatrefoils designs!


You can get simple stamping and crafting items, or you can get whole kits that you customize for your event - whoo hoo - parties, invites, etc. you can design right on your own computer and print off!
 






Try out the digital design software program, My Digital Studio, for 30 days free!
I can help you plan your party or get-together with your friends - or if you are in my area, you can book a party with me at your place or mine.  Try my monthly card classes to see what it's all about - contact me!


No comments:

Post a Comment