Saturday, May 11, 2013

May cardmaking class cards





 Just wanted to share pictures of the 3 cards we will be making this weekend in my monthly cardmaking class.  There is still room if you want to attend - give me a call, OK?
For all your mothers out there, have a great Mother's Day!!

 This card was cased from Diana Gibbs (thanks!).


This card was posted on the demonstrators' password-protected section on Stampin' Up - I did change it up a little when I made my own and had to practice the technique used to spritz the reverse masking (several times!)  I also made my own background stamps with the clear acrylic blocks and it came out quite nice, if I do say so myself lol.  I will be taking some photos of the process to make this and post a tutorial on it, so you can learn from my trial and errors! :-)
I changed the colors up in this card case and used glossy paper.  
This reminds me that I really should make myself put a watermark on my card pictures....

No comments:

Post a Comment