Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Color Q challenge and Paper Craft Crew card challenge combo SA-WEET




I decided to combine two challenges this week!  For my colors I knew I wanted to use some type of tan/beige color (maybe because the nude nail colors are sooo cool) so found a color inspiration using this shade at this past week's ColourQ Challenge #184.  It comes from a Fendi 2 Jours 3D Vitello Colorblock Medium Tote Bag from Neiman Marcus - we all love handbags, purses and tote bags, don't we!?!   It sure is fun to look at all the beautiful things at Neiman Marcus and get our daily drool in lol...

I used these colors for my weekly Paper Craft Crew #38 card sketch challenge and made up this card using Stampin' Up's My Digital Studio - I was in a frilly spring feminine mode!  It definitely was challenging to try and use the black and gray to make a feminine card, but I think it came out really "sa-weet!" 



I found that using two different challenges made me think in a different fashion with My Digital Studio - using the old brain to come up with new ways to use some familiar crafting items!  

You can download My Digital Studio at my Stampin' Up online store and try it out for FREE for 30 days.

Check back later this week to read about this week's Paper Craft Crew card challenge and see the other cards the design team comes up with, OK??

No comments:

Post a Comment