Here is the card sketch design for this week's challenge with Paper Craft Crew. My card was made with Stampin Up's My Digital Studio, which allowed me to enlarge both the greeting and the flower button!
Here are the fun cards that the design team came up with:
Happy Birthday Challenge!
In honor of our coordinator's birthday, you cancreate a Birthday Card for this week's challenge and you'll be entered into a drawing to win…
We will be having a drawing and giving away 5/8" Flower Trim
and the Tea Time Trinkets found in the 2013 Occasions Catalog!
Just some things to think about as you play along with us this week making your card that uses this week's card sketch design #32:
- You may flip or rotate the card sketch, change or replace the shapes, but please make sure the general layout is recognizable.
- Share a direct link to your creation, not just your blog, using the InLinkz feature at the end of this post. If InLinkz is down, please add a link with your comment.
- If you don't have a blog, don't worry! You can still use inLinkz by linking to your photo posted on Facebook or a similar social media site.
- The Paper Craft Crew Design Team are Stampin' Up! Demonstrators and as such, we would like to see a minimum of 2 Stampin' Up! products or stamped images used on your card but don't let that stop you from participating.
- Only those individuals that have at least 2 Stampin' Up! products or stamped images are eligible for any blog candy that may be offered along with being a "featured participant."
- When uploading to online galleries, please use keyword PCCCS032.
- POSTING END TIME: If you'd like to be considered as one of our Featured Friends, please be sure to link your project by Tuesday, March 12, 2013 at 11:59 PM EST
VOTING: Voting on submissions starts on Tuesday, March 12, 2013 at 11:59 PM EST. Voting ends on Friday, March 15th at 10 AM EST