Saturday, February 9, 2013

Chalkboard card and a dress


 Here's one of the cards I made for my monthly cardmaking class this weekend - it is using the chalkboard technique and 3 of the stamps on it are from the Stampin Up Saleabrations flyer.  The 3 vintage stamps are the bike, ferris wheel, and phone booth....do  you remember the old phone booths?  Actually I think this design may be more like those that I've seen in movies in England.  But the chalkboard technique is so fun to play with!

 Here is a close up of the cute bike, and the sparkly faceted button with one of the new large pearls in the center of it.  The pink taffeta ribbon behind the picture is absolutely gorgeous and sooo soft.  The lace is from the Artisan Embellishment kit and the white doily is new too; I folded it in half.  Wouldn't this be a perfect card for Valentine's Day?

 Here is the dress framelits that is also in the new Stamping Up spring catalog, and flowers from the flower trim, little dress hanger, and lace from the Artisan embellishment kit.

These are the 3 cards we will be making in my class this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment