Welcome to another fun Card Sketch with the Paper Craft Crew featuring Color Challenge #4. Since the new Stampin Up spring mini-catalog and Saleabrations flyer came out recently, there are many new products featured on the cards this week!
We look forward to seeing your creations featuring this weeks Card Sketch and Color Challenge.
Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch Challenge
Here is this weeks sketch from the Paper Craft Crew, so grab your stamps & supplies and play along!
- You may flip or rotate the sketch, change or replace the shapes, but please make sure the general layout is recognizable.
- Share a direct link to your creation, not just your blog, using the InLinkz feature at the end of this post. If InLinkz is down, please add a link with your comment.
- If you don't have a blog, don't worry! You can still use inLinkz by linking to your photo posted on Facebook or a similar social media site.
- The Paper Craft Crew Design Team are Stampin' Up! Demonstrators and as such, we would like to see a minimum of 2 Stampin' Up! products or stamped images used on your card but don't let that stop you from participating.
- Only those individuals that have at least 2 Stampin' Up! products or stamped images are eligible for any blog candy that may be offered along with being a "featured participant."
- When uploading to online galleries, please use keyword PCCCS026.
- POSTING END TIME: If you'd like to be considered as one of our Featured Friends, please be sure to link your project by Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 11:59 PM EST
VOTING: Voting on submissions starts on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 11:59 PM EST. Voting ends on Friday, February 1st at 10 AM EST.