Stampin' Up's Dress Up Framelits Die #130101 is sooo cute! It's a little small for me though lol! February's monthly cardmaking class will be using it - here is a picture of one of the 3 cards for the class!
FEB. 10, 11 – Monthly Card Class
· (Sun at 4 – 6 pm and Mon at 11 – 1 pm)
· $10 to make 3 cards with envelopes, all supplies provided,
· or $12 for kit only with stamped images (put together at your home).
· Receive a free gift for attending!
· Some techniques we will be using: partial embossing, using framelits, blender pen coloring, and edging with ribbon.
There is one other class this month too: BowMaking!!
If you want to be able to make really fast and perfect bows in different sizes, you will want to come to this class so you receive your very own bow maker set!
Here is a picture of one of the cards you will make in this class - it has a double bow with long ends:
FEB. 17 – Technique Class #2 – Bow Making (Sunday at 4 – 6 pm) $20
· In addition to receiving your own bow making tool to keep, you will receive instructions to take home and make your own samples of different bows (single bow, double bow, single and double bows with long wrapping tails/ends using narrow and wide ribbons).
· You will also make three cards featuring bows, and envelopes, all supplies provided.
· The special project that you will also receive is a stamped muslin bag that you can put your bow samples into.
RSVP soon to reserve your spot!
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call me: 804-366-0023
87 Leisure World, Mesa, AZ 85206
Shop on-line 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/marynoble/
My Blog: http://www.doggandponyshow.blogspot.com
Join my Team: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/marynoble/