Thursday, December 6, 2012

Weekly card sketch design #19 Paper Craft Crew



 This week Paper Craft Crew is introducing the first Color Sketch challenge tied into Card Sketch #19!  

 http://www.papercraftcrew.com/2012/12/05/pcccs019-card-sketch-with-color-challenge-1/

Above is the card sketch design for Paper Craft Crew #19, and below is the color challenge #1.
 

Here is the My  Digital Studio card I made for it - it has lots of fun elements on it, don't you think?  I felt like I was in a blue and yellow mood, so that is why my blue is funkier lol!


Summer Starfruit color seems to look completely different when different colors are next to it - see how it changes next to the midnight muse color I used, and the real red color that Glenda used in her cute backhoe card?  Not sure if this is a backhoe or what....!  

I know it's not a truck or forklift; I used to just call them "diggers" with my sons!  lol  I remember when my oldest was about 4 years old there are a construction site nearby that had several different "diggers" there, and when they were done for the day, we would take a walk over to it so he could see the "diggers."  He had the most fun sitting in the seats of the "diggers" and pretending he was running them!  So it couldn't have been a coincidence that one of his part-time summer jobs was running a forklift!!  Ha...:-)


Here are some of the other cards by the other design team members:  





Hope you can take a quick minute out of your holiday activities to join us for a quick card using some or all of these colors!

http://www.papercraftcrew.com/2012/12/05/pcccs019-card-sketch-with-color-challenge-1/

No comments:

Post a Comment