Friday, December 21, 2012

A little Christmas box



 Since it is only a week until Christmas, I wanted to share the Christmas projects and cards I have been working on.  This is the Stampin Up kraft boxes that you can decorate.  I transformed it from a plain little brown box to a beautiful sparkly Christmas box!
 
 

The red and white paper is a retired Stampin Up paper and the red stripes are glimmery.  The crumbcake tulle fluffy bow is just two pieces of the tulle that is in the holiday catalog and I tied them in the middle with a glittery cord (it is retired from last year's Stampin Up holiday catalog).
 
 
The white sheer bow is the wired ribbon that you can get from a craft store - I like how you can fluff the wired bows back up again after they get smooshed down!



I put the pretty glimmery striped paper inside the box top and bottom, as well as around the sides.  Now that you are curious about what is in the box, here is a picture of that - can you tell what it is?


I'll give you some help and took it out of the box - isn't it gorgeous?  It is a glass ornament with curled up Christmasy paper strips inside and Stampin Up's cotton ribbon tied in a bow.  This cotton ribbon is soo pretty in real life!


My upline gave each of us this glass ornament - Diana Gibbs also posted a little video on how you can make them and they are super easy.  So I am going to buy some of those glass ornaments if I can find them, to make more!


Don't you think this ornament looks nice with the pretty box?

 
The tulle ribbon won't be available after the Stampin Up holiday ends in January - it is available in cherry, expresso, and crumbcake.  Best to stock up on some now soon!
 
So what type of Christmasy thing did you do today, besides eat Christmas goodies??!!


No comments:

Post a Comment