Friday, December 14, 2012

12 days of Christmas a la Stampin Up - clever & cute!

If you would like the instructions to make the Christmas ornament that is featured on the front of the Stampin Up holiday catalog, after you view the video below, leave me a comment about it as well as your email, and I will email the 3-page PDF document to you - Happy Holidays!


Here are some more great holiday ideas that can be made with Stampin Up products:


 





You can still order any of the items used in these holiday ideas from the Stampin Up holiday catalog until January 2nd, plus get a free handmade card from me!  And if your order is $450 or more, you will get a set of free classic Stampin Up inkpads!!  Get together with a friend and combine your orders so you don't miss out...

Hope you are having some fun with your holiday events, activities, and preparation - tonight I'm dancing our our neighborhood Christmas show with the clogging dance group.  This was my goal when I started clogging with them in January and I was glad that I met it - hope my hubby gets a decent video of us lol.









1 comment:

  1. How clever to form the holiday tree to the front of the card! And the label punch for the trunk - just love this! Thanks for joining us this week in the Thursday Challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete