Time for the weekly Paper Craft Crew card sketch challenge #18! Here is the design for this week, and below is my card. Although this card was made using Stampin Up's My Digital Studio, I used elements that I actually have the real product as well. So I used My Digital Studio to draft my card up and will be able to "see" how it will look when the paper products are used - cool, huh?
Wow, there are some great cards done by the Paper Craft Crew design team this week. And it seems that Christmas is on everyone's minds! Check out the variety of Christmas cards made using this week's sketch and see what Christmasy card making items you have to make a card and join us this week!
Just some things to think about as you play along with us this week:
- You may flip or rotate the sketch, change or replace the shapes, but please make sure the general layout is recognizable.
- Share a direct link to your creation, not just your blog, using the InLinkz feature at the end of this post. If InLinkz is down, please add a link with your comment.
- If you don't have a blog, don't worry! You can still use inLinkz by linking to your photo posted on Facebook or a similar social media site.
- The Paper Craft Crew Design Team are Stampin' Up! Demonstrators and as such, we would like to see a minimum of 2 Stampin' Up! products or stamped images used on your card but don't let that stop you from participating.
- Only those individuals that have at least 2 Stampin' Up! products or stamped images are eligible for any blog candy that may be offered along with being a "featured participant."
- When uploading to online galleries, please use keyword PCCCS018.
- POSTING END TIME: If you'd like to be considered as one of our Featured Friends, please be sure to link your project by Tuesday, December 4th at 11:59 PM EST
VOTING: Voting on submissions starts on Tuesday, December 4th at 11:59 EST. Voting ends on Friday, December 7th at 10 AM EST.
Upload your card here, OK?