Time for another card sketch design challenge with Paper Craft Crew #15!
Above is the card design sketch to use, and below is my card - Christmas (surprise, NOT!)
Some of the other great designer team members were thinking Christmas as well!
Check out their cards at http://www.papercraftcrew.com/2012/11/07/pcccs-15-card-sketch/
You can upload your card at this website.
Just some things to think about as you play along with us this week:
- You may flip or rotate the sketch, change or replace the shapes, but please make sure the general layout is recognizable.
- Share a direct link to your creation, not just your blog, using the InLinkz feature at the end of this post. If InLinkz is down, please add a link with your comment.
- If you don't have a blog, don't worry! You can still use inLinkz by linking to your photo posted on Facebook or a similar social media site.
- The Paper Craft Crew Design Team are Stampin' Up! Demonstrators and as such, we would like to see a minimum of 2 Stampin' Up! products or stamped images used on your card but don't let that stop you from participating.
- Only those individuals that have at least 2 Stampin' Up! products or stamped images are eligible for any blog candy that may be offered along with being a "featured participant."
- When uploading to online galleries, please use keyword PCCCS015.
- POSTING END TIME: If you'd like to be considered as one of our Featured Participants, please be sure to link your project by Wednesday, November 14th at 10 AM EST and link your post over, OK?
NOW FOR THE WINNER OF MY BLOG CANDY! It was the 9-piece clear acrylic stamps set called Itty Bitty Bits by Stampin Up..... the WINNER of this fun stamp set was....
Green Bay, WI
Green Bay, WI
Sarah, if you could email me your mailing address, I will pop it in the mail to you so you can get started playing with it! Thanks for all the comments everyone posted, and for playing along or participating in the Paper Craft Crew Grand Opening last week!
But wait, you could still win some blog candy!! We will be offering SOME type of BLOG CANDY at least ONCE a month! BUT you will never know which week the Blog Candy will show up. We have to keep you on your toes and coming back for more LOL!