Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Free sample of Stampin Up magazine!


Click this link for the entire 5 page sample!

 
 
Stampin Up is sharing a small sampling of the magazine all demonstrators receive every other month!  Look at a couple of the pages above and see the great cards and projects you get instructions for!
The demonstrators' bimonthly Stampin' Success magazine is filled with inspirational project ideas, business ideas, advice, discounts, and recognition!  If you want to see more ideas, call me and plan a party, class, or workshop with your friends...your place or mine. You can gather your friends for a girls' night out!
And if you want to receive the full magazine in the mail every other month I would love to help you join my team!!  When you join my team, you receive my monthly cards free too  :-)  
At Stampin' Up! it's all about creativity.
 
Click this link for the entire 5 page sample!

No comments:

Post a Comment