Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Paper Craft Crew challenge #10 and ColourQ challenge combo



It's time for another fun Paper Craft Crew #10
 card design challenge using the card sketch design above!
 
Below is my card that I made using Stampin' Up's My Digital Studio computer software program.  (Try a free 30-month trial of this great software program - click on my online store or the icon on the side of my blog - I instantly purchased and used some of the My Digital Studio downloads to make my card; I didn't even have to get up out of my chair lol).
 
I wasn't sure what colors I wanted to use, so I did a bit of online research.  I found out that
October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, and the ColourQ challenge #157 is inspired by the Midnight Garden Pink Ribbon t-shirt on the Breast Cancer site.
 
 
This is a worthy cause and so I used this color challenge for my Paper Craft Crew card this week.  Here are some of the cards made by the other design team members.  
 
 
 

You can view the cards and upload your card here:
 
The Paper Craft Crew is also on Facebook and we would love to have you like us by clicking HEREThe Paper Craft Crew encourages you to share on your Facebook page, Pinterest, Twitter or anywhere else you can think of to share. Our goal is to get the word out about the Paper Craft Crew challenges! Each time you participate "adds up" and may earn you an invitation to be a guest designer for a future challenge!


2 comments:

  1. There are a lot of fun and lovely cards here, Mary! Thanks for sharing them with us this week at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB selection of cards. Your digital card is amazing. TFS Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete