Friday, September 7, 2012

Sept. monthly card class sneak peek



This weekend is my monthly card classes - here is a sneak peek of one of the cards we will be making.  It is a one-layer card that I will be showing how it can be further embellished with a few easy steps.  

The classes will be Sunday, Sept. 9th (4 - 6 pm) and repeated the following day, Monday, Sept. 10th (11 - 1 pm).  Everyone will receive 4 projects, and I will teach how to make 3 of the projects (3 cards with envelopes) for $10.  There is still room if you want to come and have fun with us!  

You can receive my monthly card class cards for FREE when you join my team as a Stampin Up demonstrator, and come to the classes FREE if you can make it too!  
The Stampin Up promotion for new joiners has been extended until Sept. 16th! 
  • For just $99, choose up to $125 worth of brand-new products from the annual or holiday catalogs, for your completely customizable Starter Kit!
  • Get a FREE Howl-o-ween project kit valued up to $60!
When I joined I wanted the discount to buy some of the wonderful, high-quality Stampin Up products....but after my first Convention I knew I wanted to become more involved because it is such a great team environment, caring, and inspirational....a super fun "job!" 

Another special promotion for the month is for the new in-color ribbon - with every $40 you order, you will receive a roll of this ribbon....and a handmade card from me.  Did you see the humorous Youtube video demonstrating how much fun this ribbon can be?  Check it out below:

We've gone a little crazy with our FREE ribbon! It's time to go "Back to Spool."



Look for these icons on the side of my blog to get your free roll(s) of ribbon!
If you want to join my Stampin Up team, or come to my monthly class this weekend, send me an email or call me, OK?


No comments:

Post a Comment