My monthly cards/papercrafts class is this weekend - Sunday (4-6 pm) and Monday (11-1 pm). Here is a picture of the cards we will be making:
The card on the left used the 3/8" stitched satin ribbon that you can get FREE with a $40 order. The color of this ribbon is midnight muse.
There is still room to come if you want! Just call me (804-366-0023) - only $10 and everyone receives a free fun papercraft project.
Techniques we will be doing are:
- embossing and diecutting,
- using framelits,
- faux watercoloring with markers,
- layering to create a two-dimensional effect, and
- making paper flowers with punches,
- using an aqua painter and blender pen,
- stamping with large stamps, and
- using a “stamping off” technique.