Monday, August 6, 2012

Raining flowers card for class

This Stampin' Up set is called Raining Flowers - there are 13 stamps in it.  I am using it for one of the card projects in my monthly class next week.  What a great set this is - it came out last year and in researching other projects made with these stamps I realized how versatile it is!
This is the card we will be making - the blossom it popped up with layers of dimensionals and it is a very stunning card with the Floral District designer paper. 
There is a picture of this beautiful blossom on my Stampin' Up blog http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/marynoble/
(or you can click on the link to my online store on the side of this blog).


One of the girls here fell in love with this blossom when she saw it and requested that I teach how to make it in class - so here it is!  I had lots of fun making it and it is much more beautiful and stunning in real life!!



Here are the other cards and project we will be making -
you can still join us since there is room!
I am still learning how to use my new camera settings and finding the right spot and lighting for the best photos - I hate that learning curve....ugh.  We are using almost all current Stampin' Up products from both the current and new holiday catalog in this class.  More pictures and info later when I take more photos and get some I like enough to share OK?


Don't forget to check out the August promotions that Stampin' Up has:
Join for $99 and in addition to $125 you receive a Howl-o-ween Printer’s Tray project kit absolutely FREE—a $60 value!  You can join online and get started this week!
Free trial of My Digital Studio!
Get 31% off 31 digital content options and most of the print products for all 31 days in August!

And remember the holiday Stampin' Up catalog is now available!! 

   



No comments:

Post a Comment