Monday, August 20, 2012

Free monthly class cards when you join my team Stampin Up!



FREE MONTHLY CARDS!!

It's a great time to take advantage of the promotions Stampin Up has right now!
Not only do you receive all the fun items to make a cute printer tray for yourself, for only $99 you receive tons of stuff in your starter kit that you get to keep, no matter what!

Join the fun in my online Stampin Up store:  http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/marynoble/


YOU get to keep all the stuff you pick out for your customized starter kit, the only other requirement to continue to get discounts, advance notice of promotions, special newsletters, and access to the demonstrators pages on the Stampin Up website, is to buy an average of $100 per month! And I'm going to sweeten the deal!



When you join Stampin Up under my team, you will get the kit for the cards and projects that are made in my monthly card classes for FREE! You can even come to the monthly meetings free and make the projects if you want! Above are the projects for the July and August classes to give you an idea of what might be done....You don't have to get customers, do classes, sell stuff to others - just have fun with it yourself and make things YOU want to keep or give to family, friends, co-workers that are special. Maybe there might be another family member or special friend that you can split the cost with and be "co-demonstrators" if you want to share!!

Check out the printer tray kit items you would get when you join my team!

Join the fun in my online Stampin Up store: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/marynoble/

I started with Stampin Up in just this way - for myself and to fulfill my creative spirit and relieve stress - Christmas is coming soon...wouldn't this be a perfect way to get started with ideas for the holidays? Stampin Up makes the holidays really special and fun! I know my family looks forward to seeing what my Christmas card will be each year...

Hope you can join, get all these items, plus monthly cards that you can use for ideas or give away!  My next monthly class will be Sun., Sept. 9 (4 - 6 pm) and Mon., Sept. 10 (11 - 1 pm).

Join the fun in my online Stampin Up store: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/marynoble/

No comments:

Post a Comment