Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Stampin Up's 2012 Convention - my 2nd one!!




We travelled to Salt Lake City in our motorcoach with our two furbabies this past week so I could attend my second Stampin Up convention - Last year I was overwhelmed but this year it was so fun and busy, busy, busy!   Here is a short video with some of the highlights from it!  The convention song keeps running through my head...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShMm7KClGeQ&feature=em-uploademail


After a day or so Inu and Tootsi got used to the "routine" of travelling...some things never change, like asking Are we there yet?  and Is it time for a potty break?


Although Inu is our "escape artist" from the soft crates, the first time left in her brand new soft crate, Tootsi quickly showed us that she was better than Inu at breaking out!  We left to go to dinner for a few hours and when we got back, she greeted us at the door, and there were papers strewn around from the little garbage sack that my husband had thrown his sausage snack bag in lol.  We discovered that she broke the plastic thingy that hooks the metal zippers together - see here:


Looks like she bite it and that is what broke the latch, then she could paw at the zipper to get it to slide down enough to get out!




Look at that innocent face - who me?  I didn't do it - it was the other dog lol!
Here is the awesome bag all convention goers received - bright and cheery, plus lighter weight than last years to carry around.  There was a sea of yellow bags!!


Here is my name badge on the sparkly neckband that my upline gave us with other goodies to put to good use at the workshops - thanks Diana!


Ask me how you can get stamps, papers, discounts, and fun by joining my team of Stampin Up stampers!


DO YOU:
Want a few stamps, papers, supplies?  Place an order with me.
Want a lot of stamps and free stuff too?  Host a workshop for yourself and friends.
Want it all, the discounts, newsletters, etc.?  Become a demonstrator.
Ask me how!  Mary Noble, Stampin Up demonstrator

online store:  http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/marynoble/

No comments:

Post a Comment