Monday, July 2, 2012

New stamp swaps - cute dogs

This week I made 17 swap card fronts - we got to choose our favorite new stamp set in the new Stampin Up catalog to use.

 Can you tell which stamp set I used??

 Look closely - are those little dogs?  Yep, it is!  See my new chicken measuring cup set is watching over them, lol.

 The Stampin Up set is called Animal Talk, so of course I had to use the dog stamp.  Here are 3 other vaiations of the swap card I did - can you see the difference between the 3 cards?

 I colored the stamp with 3 Stampin Up markers and matted the dog pic with chocolate chip background.


I also used the Stampin Up designer series stack paper and the Storytime designer series paper - bright fun colors!
The ribbon is the new stitched satin ribbon in gumball green, the stitched taffeta ribbon in daffodil, and the card on the left has a new vintage faceted button with white bakers twine.

 I also used the new chevron embossing folderr on the card on the left, and punched the dog pic out with the scallop circle punch.

 The "rulers" on the left side of the cards is from the Storytime designer paper - I think any of the 3 different colored rulers look great on the card.

Which card do you like best?  Do you have a favorite stamp set from the new Stampin Up catalog yet?  When you place your Stampin Up order with me, you will also get a free handmade card from me - you could choose one of these dog cards if you wanted!  Just let me know, OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment