Friday, June 29, 2012

Weekly card sketch design cards #45


Here is the card sketch design #45 for this week's design challenge!  Below are some of the cards by the Stampin Queen's design team members and even other cardmakers who posted their cards! 


On the first card I love how Sharon used My Digital Studio for her card - can you see the beautiful ribbon pleating at the top of her digital card?  That is included in one of the instant downloads for the taffeta ribbon digital designs as well as the bows at the top of the tags. 






You can try My Digital Studio for free by clicking on the link for it posted on the right side of my blog - if you use Microsoft Windows, surf the web, do emails and digital photos, you have the skills to easily try My Digital Studio!   I have to tell you that it can be so much fun playing with My Digital Studio that you just might lose track of time!!  I know I do...lol

You could even use this week's week's card sketch design and upload your card to play along!  (use "export image" at the top of your My Digital Studio project)  There is even a My Digital Studio website that you can join for free and learn more things to do with it, view videos about it, and read  other users' postings - check it out here:  http://mydigitalstudio.net/

Be sure you look at this week's card designs and post your card design too, OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment