Monday, June 11, 2012

Shoebox swaps with new Stampin Up items!



I was in my first shoebox swap this weekend!!  The swaps were to use only new Stampin Up products.  I had never done a shoebox swap before so was kinda nervous on whether I did what I was suppose to do correctly...

This is my card - thanks to Diana, our upline, who took and posted pics cuz she has a great camera!  So these are pictures that she took of the swaps that the other ladies made!








Here is a picture of most of us making our cards in Di's room - after we had a potluck lunch - yummy!  It was fun hearing each lady talk about her card.  I ended up doing both a horizontal and vertical version of my card so they could pick which one they wanted to do - can you see the differences between the cards?  Because the Comfort Cafe designer paper is reversible, on the vertical card I used the other side of the papers!

When you place a Stampin Order with me, you receive a free card handmade card from me and you canchoose what card you want! - You could choose one of these cards if you wanted!



No comments:

Post a Comment