Sunday, June 17, 2012

Recycle dryer sheets to super pretty flowers





Have you been saving all those dryer sheets you use??  You know they can be used for something, and there are suggestions for recycling and reusing them on the internet...  Another great use for them in making cards and stuff is to make gorgeous flowers and card fronts out of them!

This dryer sheet flower video was posted by Carol Gatton on the Stampin Up website in the area that demonstrators have access to and sometimes it is posted on Youtube:


When you join as a demonstrator you get lots of free stuff, a starter kit where you can pick from different choices and options of what you want in it, access to the demonstrator area, and tons of supportive newsletters and information from Stampin Up -  not to mention getting 20% on your purchases!!  The starter kit is only $99 right now, usually it is $125 or more, so this is a perfect time to join. 

If you live in my area (Mesa, AZ) you can come to my classes and learn all about stamping, papercrafts, etc. using Stampin Up products - check my online store for my classes, which are monthly.  You will make all sorts of fun items, such as these dryer sheet flowers!  

Or you can send me an email or fill out my questionnaire on my Stampin Up website - just click on the link on the left side of my blog here OK? 

No comments:

Post a Comment