Friday, April 27, 2012

Cards to share


 I wanted to share the cards I had our cardmaking group make this month - they were cased from other Stampin Up designers, but I forgot to write down their names....:-(
 The cards were fun to put together and fairly quick and simple!  Thanks to Galene for helping me narrow down the cards to only 3 LOL.  One uses the Elegant Bird diecut by Stampin Up, and the Everyday Enchantment that was featured in the Saleabrations mini-catalog this year.  It also uses the Paper Doily diecut...I found that you can't use cardstock for this doily diecut as the cuts don't go all the way through.  So we used the thinner designer series paper and it looks really pretty behind the bird.  The bird's eye is one of the large half-pearls.

 This card uses the Mocha Morning designer series paper and the blossoms punch, as well as a chocolate chip corduroy brad that is retired - we punched 3 blossoms and wrinkled them before putting them together.

The stamp on this card is actually two stamps - one is a border-type along the side, then 3 flowers were stamped in the top, middle and bottom spaces of the border stamp.  The ribbon, blue cardstock, and ink are retired Stampin Up, but you could use many other combinations of monochromatic colors to make this cute card.

If you have any questions about these cards, I'd be glad to answer your email!

And remember to check out the retiring list of Stampin Up stamps, accessories, My Digital Studio discs, and definitely decorative items in my online store - they are only available while supplies last until May 31st, and many of them are discounted!!  If there are some Stampin Up products you wanted, check it out and you might find they are at a lower price now - but they will go fast at these prices.

When you order from my online Stampin Up store you will receive a free handmade Stampin Up card from me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment