Monday, March 26, 2012

Card sketch challenge #31 more beautiful cards




It's time for another fun card sketch challenge with Stampin Queens!   
Above is the card sketch design #31 for the week.

Below is the card I designed using My Digital Studio, with an Easter-type theme and colors:
 Check out the other pretty cards posted by the design team:






Easter is coming soon (it's early this year too!) why don't you join the card sketch challenge with us?

Since I had to have my computer restored to last year, I am trying to replace those things back on it...you know how that can be time consuming. 
But I am making progress on my craft room too! 
I will post some pictures soon. 

Don't forget there is only one more week of the Saleabrations mini-catalog at Stampin Up!  If there is anything in this catalog that you want, with a $50 order you can get it.  Links to the Saleabrations catalog and my online store are on the left. 
Plus you get a free card from me if you place an order!!

No comments:

Post a Comment