Friday, December 30, 2011

Time for another card sketch challenge!


It's that time of the week again - the Stampin Queens card sketch challenge...Here is the card sketch we used.


I love the spice cake designer paper that Stampin Up has, so I wanted to try making a Christmasy-type card with it with My Digital Studio.  I sent this digital card to family and friends via email.

Here are the cards the design team came up with this week....notice that the next cardmaking holiday is Valentine's Day lol!






 In two of the cards you can see the pretty satin pleated ribbon that will be in the upcoming Stampin Up mini-catalog - sure will save on time with the pleats already done!  Other colors are available too.

Maybe you would like to use this week's card sketch to make up a quick card - using the circles pattern was fun! 

1 comment:

  1. Mary I loved your card for SQSC19. The colour combo and snowflakes are awesome. It challenges me to use my MDS more. TFS!

    ReplyDelete