Saturday, October 8, 2011

Stamping is a great way to relax after work and make a great Xmas gift too

Now look at this plain calender, kinda like I felt at the end of the week!  But doing something fun, like stamping, helps to make you relax, right?
  So I had a chance last weekend to get to one of Di's classes and learned about the practical "perpetual birthday calendar"
 that Stampin Up has. 
I am all about being efficient so if I don't have to keep writing down dates that happen every year (like birthdays), I am all for that!  Sure, I put them into my cell phone calendar, but with this handy dandy calendar, you can see them quicker.
Plus it was fun using the stamps to decorate the calendar with!

Here is the before and after picture of the perpetual birthday calendar cover....And here is the November page which just happens to be my birthday month, so of course, it was my favorite!


And since we are in October, here is the October page - it is so cute that I used it for the backdrop of some pictures I took for a tutorial I am finishing up - so be sure to check my tutorial page for the recipe
apron card OK?

You can get this perpetual birthday calendar on p. 181 of the Stampin Up catalog - it is only $7.95 - here is a bit more about this convenient calendar, which would make a great Christmas present !

12 months ... whisper white acid free cardstock 5 1/2" x 14"
Drilled for hanging, durable wire-o spiral binding 

It would be so easy to make several of these calendars at one time and then pop into the mail....Just make sure you write your birthday in on the calendar(s) before you wrap it up!!  LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment