Sunday, October 9, 2011

Recipe Apron Cards


I admit it, I have a sweet tooth....so when I needed to make a couple swap cards that included a recipe, I chose a dessert recipe!  I have wanted to try and make up one of those cute apron cards that I have seen online.  Here is what I came up with.

The cute apple designer paper is a retired Stampin Up paper, as well as the tangerine tango pompom trim.  The reversible designer paper that Stampin Up has works perfectly for this type of project, since both
sides will be seen.


I just happen to have a bit of orange gingham ribbon....and the stamps and die cuts I just had to buy and try them out - Stampin Up's poppy parade ink matched perfectly - I used the glossy cardstock to stamp the plate and wineglass, and for the silverware diecuts as well.  I used a white gel pen to draw stitching lines around the apron.  Gee, I remember a time when I would have never thought to use tiny polka dotted paper, gingham, and apple decorated papers all together...but it works here!

I am adding the tutorial to make this apron recipe card on my tutorials page, so if you want to see the details, please check it out OK?
And Eat Dessert First!!

No comments:

Post a Comment