Wednesday, October 26, 2011

It's time of the week - for a card sketch challenge...and someone got another year older



Gee it's Wednesday already...so time to play with My Digital Studio and use this card sketch to design a card.  Someone had a birthday so I designed a card for her:


I really had no idea of what colors to use, but fortunately I was given a free pass (thanks again Kathy!) to do the Inkspirations Holiday online classes and color challenge #2 was posted for the week.  The colors were navy (I used night of navy), cherry cobbler, and gold/old mustard.

I really like how these colors looked on this card sketch.  Can you see the 3 brads I grouped together in the upper right hand corner?  Now that is something I couldn't do if they were the real brads, but with My Digital Studio you can play with impossibilities!  Wonder if they have a My Digital Studio in real life lol!
Here are some of the other cards made using this card sketch - you can see more on the site and maybe join us, or do what I did and combine 2 challenges.  I love being efficient like that!











Now you can have some fun this week too - double or nothing!  It will keep you out of trouble lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment