Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Two more digital scrapbooking pages

Here are a couple more pages from my son's graduation scrapbook - My Digital Studio was used - my first big project...took me about a month from start to finish.  But I got to organize all my photos! 

This page features my son's "pets."  The little brown dog is our furbaby when we first got her 3 years ago.  I think every child should have the fun opportunity to have a dog...


My son is a natural athlete and once he has done an activity/sport several times, he does so well incorporating all the details of it to get the total picture.  That is his learning style....think he must take after me lol!  We had some fun times with the snowboarding weekends at Snowshoe Mountain. 

I am wondering if I should put in a few handwritten comments so my son will have that when I am gone....

No comments:

Post a Comment