Thursday, June 30, 2011

A sketch card challenge


I was asked by Cristena Bagne to be on her Weekly Wednesday Sketch Challenge design team - I was so honored and pleased!! 
Here is the first card sketch that I started doing this week.
   

This is my take on the card sketch - I used Stampin Up's My Digital Studio and the new Flirtations designer paper and Delicate Doilies stamp set.  Can you tell I like purple?!  I love using the My Digital Studio digital software program, because I was able to instantly buy and download these 2 items...And not only can you use the downloads over and over again, they take up virtually no room and you can resize them and/or color them however you want.

Now this is a good thing for me right now because I am totally organizing my craft room.  So between the retiring Stampin Up items that I am cleaning out, putting in the new items, my husband is making shelves, etc. for my room!  It will be so great to really get my craft room done, but of course, things are all moved around and half of my stuff is in our bedroom lol.  I will be posting before and after pics!!

Here is Cristena's card that she did for the sketch challenge:

Aren't these colors pretty together?  I really like how she used the purple!! Cristena is so talented and creative - One of those persons who has incredible energy and makes the most awesome cards and projects!  Here's a link to her blog so you can see more of her beautiful items, and the other sketch challenge cards:  http://www.gettincrafty.com

Remember, today is the last day to get Stampin Up's retiring items/Last Chance and then the new catalog comes out
July 1st...Whee!
P.S. I am dedicating this card to Cristena!! :-)
whom I hope to meet IRL soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment