Sunday, June 5, 2011

First page of photobook...and how much is that doggy on the cupcake? I mean those twin doggies...


What a cute boy, huh?!!  I wanted to start to share the My Digital Studio photobook that I have been working on for the past 3 weeks, and just sent to the printers earlier this week.  This is the first page of it - it is in crumbcake, blues, and browns. 

There is a really nice graduation poem on the first page that you can't see, so a larger version of it is below.  It expresses my feelings perfectly! 


I will be posting more pages of the photobook later...
 Also I made a dog card for a Sudsol challenge, online class challenge, and a swap.  I love the pompom trim by Stampin Up, so used that around the picture.  The dog on the cupcake reminded me of that song by Patti Page, "How much is that doggy in the window?"

But to say, "how much is that doggy on the cupcake?" would fit better, right?!  And since I made a pair of them, I could even call them the twin doggies!  The dogs have a blingy rhinestone collar!

So have you been able to check out the items that will be retiring in Stampin Up yet?   After this month they won't be available (unless you get them in the digital software My Digital Studio).

No comments:

Post a Comment