Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Greetings - A digital card for you


I played with Stampin' Up's My Digital Studio to design an Easter card that I could email to family and friends. 
This is my final version of it.  Of course I had to use purple, since it is my favorite color!

See the little mouse in the lower right hand corner?  He's a non-Stampin Up design - I had to put him in there since my sister (who will be getting one of my cards) loves House Mouse Designs....I wonder if she will notice it and realize I put it there just for her!?

Below is the first draft of my digital card - it is so much fun playing with the different things you can do with My Digital Studio!  It is very user friendly. 
Since I couldn't get the chocolate bunny stamp anymore, I was really glad to be able to get the bunny as a digital stamp!!


Here is a closeup of the text I added as a personal note, lol


Well I'm off to put together an Easter basket - we helped with the neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt activities and games.  I hope some of the pictures I took came out so I can share some here.  Have a nice Easter everybody!

1 comment: