Saturday, April 16, 2011

3 quick Easter project tutorials posted; doggy Easter basket

It's only one more week until Easter!  Have you got your Easter cards in the mail at least?!  I found the perfect Easter basket for our furbaby!  It even matches the large stuffed dalmation she has - lol.

Of course our furbaby discovered this already because I put it where she could see it!!  I've moved it around a couple times, and now it's high enough that she hasn't seen it (yet).  After I put some doggy Easter treats in it, I'm sure she will have no problem finding it!  :-)

If you need to make up a few quick Easter items, I posted directions for the 3 Easter project kits that I made up for my ladies' stamping group last week.  I did them in pink, light blue, or light green and they could mix and match them, or use the reverse side of the paper...Remember that the Stampin' Up designer series paper is reversible?  I even supplied potpourri that they could put into the little floral cone or carrot.  Everyone seemed to enjoy the petal cone and had fun decorating it - there were some beautiful variations.


If you want to check them out or download them, you can find them on my Tutorials page, OK?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the bday card!! I just found it unopened under my keyboard at my computer. I think Pete may have put it there for me while I was in MD a few weeks ago, but I never look under my keyboard... or usually never :) Thanks, it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Noelle for your comment and glad you liked the birthday card! When you need a break from the cold/snowy winter weather, come see us OK? Now I bet you will look under your keyboard more often LOL!! M

    ReplyDelete