Saturday, March 5, 2011

Double Yoyo Fabric Flower Card - tutorials for you

I made up this double yoyo fabric flower card for some swaps, after being inspired by the yoyo flowers I saw Rhonda make at the Spring Fling last month.   

I love the primary colors in this card - they are so bright and cheery.


 
I also wrote up a tutorial on how to make them and put together this card.  If you check my page on tutorials, you can get it there. 
After you make your first one or two, they go really fast - I was making them while watching TV! 

I also put pictures of the other projects I have on my tutorials page, so now you can see what the tutorial is for!  That should make it more fun and easier to view I hope.  I would love to hear what you think of my addition to the project tutorials page....
Thanks for checking out my pages!!

No comments:

Post a Comment