Saturday, January 8, 2011

Oval Scallop Frame diecut photo card a la vintage; oranges in Dec.; more new Stampin Up items

I had to make a masculine birthday card so went with the cream, white, and black colors....I used Stampin' Up's oval scallop frame diecut to put around the photo, which was printed in black and white and lightly chalked with pastels in a few spots, to make it look vintagey! I also distresssed the designer paper Loveletters mounted on gray cardstock. The frame was also swiped with white ink. Here is a great way to use up some of those ribbon scraps you might have! I put one on either side of the frame and adhered them with an antique brad...I just love that striped grosgrain ribbon...


Yesterday while I was taking our furbaby out for a walk, I noticed that there were quite a few neighbors' trees with lots of oranges, so had to get some pictures of them...See our furbaby Inu in the lower half of this picture, along with our shadow? She is looking to see if there are any bunnies running around!




 


We got to try out some of the oranges, and they were nice and sweet to eat! 


Have you had a chance to look at the new Stampin' Up Occasions mini-catalog?!  Here are a few more pictures of the beautiful items in it and what you can make with them.








To see more info about these great new Stampin' Up products, just click on the picture on the left side of my blog Occasions Mini-Catalog.  I know you won't have a problem with finding some things you would like to order! 
Then just email me with your order at mklecuyer@hotmail.com and I can invoice you via Paypal.  And you will get a free tutorial for the Create a Card kit - below is a picture of the cute purse box that is one of the things to make in the tutorial - you can either provide your own paper, or I would be glad to help you order some items to use for the projects in the tutorial.

How convenient it would be (and organized!) to have pre-made cards that you can customize on the fly with card candy accents and tags for any occasion with this tutorial - Start the year off right!


Thanks for looking and hope I can help you with your order, any questions, or info - What a fun and useful project this would be to do with your children or grandchildren, don't you think?  Or even give as a gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment