Thursday, December 23, 2010

Our Christmas decorations inside and out


Wanted to share our Christmas decorations that we have put up - I took pictures of them so put into the 2 little Christmas albums I sent to my family - the red and green albums I posted about previously, and realized I didn't share any of our Christmas decorations!  Since we have a furbaby, you will see some decorations that are dog-related!


No snow here - won't get any either, other than the little wooden snowman to the right of the door....I can look at lots of pictures of it, and have lived for most of my life where there was always snow.  I have to say I am enjoying only looking at the pictures now lol!


Can't you tell I like purple?



See the red and green plaid cover on the dog crate - and that the bench cushions match, and even the bow??  That was a long tablecloth that I cut the ends off to make covers for the cushions - clever, huh? 

Hope you are enjoying the holiday season!

1 comment:

  1. It all looks great! I'm just catching up on my links from my last Holiday Open House Party. Thanks for linking up and thanks for guest posting for me again! :)

    ReplyDelete