Friday, December 31, 2010

Last "family" holiday card for 2010; Happy New Year; last day to order from mini-catalog Jan 3

Another year is almost over, wow....just wanted to post a few last pictures!  Since some of you might have gotten snow for Christmas, this snowman cookie is for you!  It's all natural ingredients (yogurt, etc.) but if you look at the snowman's buttons, you will be able to see who this cookie was for! 

Yep, it was for our furbaby....and she absolutely loved it!  She ate it all up on Christmas day.  Isn't she a cutie?  Her fur is soft and silky, since she gets cleaned with doggy wipes and brushed every night before she goes to bed.  What fun we will have on New Year's Eve because we are going to our first owners and dogs' New Years Eve party - pizza for the owners and a fun run for the dogs at the indoor dog agility site we go to for classes. 
I will post some pics later!


To wish you a Happy New Year,  I'm posting and dedicating my last 2 cards made of the year to you all!  It has a family theme and I thought the saying on it was very appropriate to reflect how family and friend memories are - "Carpe diem!" I say (Latin for "seize the day")  Can you see the difference between these 2 cards?  The bottom half of each card is slightly different.  I used Stampin' Up's embossing folder called Vintage Wallpaper, but before I embossed the cardstock, I brayered white craft/pigment ink on one side of the folder.  For the other card, I brayered the other side of the embossing folder - Can't decide which one I like the best....There is a little rhinestone at the top of the tree, along with an antique brad, tinsel trim, and striped grosgrain ribbon (I love that ribbon).

The last day to order some of these Stampin' Up products featured in the holiday mini-catalog is Jan. 3rd - let me know if you want to order anything from it - you can download and view the catalog if you click on the picture of it to the left of my blog....

From our house and furbaby, to yours and your pets, be safe and have a Happy New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment