Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas treat bags for the dogs and cats

I have been busy making Christmas treat bags for dogs and cats!  I was able to use quite a bit of my retired Stampin' Up papers and ribbons - the pink and purple ones are for the girl dogs and cats.  The tops of the bags are the Top Note diecut. 
Aren't they cute? - they look like little purses and you can hang them on your tree.


When I made these for the craft fair last month, they all sold in the first 10 minutes. 
Here is another doggy treat bag purse I made that was a little fancier - I think I know a cute little boy doggy that I am going to give this to - this bag is made from all current Stampin' Up items:

The colors were marina mist, crumbcake, and not quite navy - I also put 2 little bells on the front of the grosgrain ribbon bow, and some sparkly tinsel trim around the snowflake.

I was playing around with my clear mount stamps and here is one card I came up with using them (all from different stamp companies).  The design is heat embossed in copper metallic, with soft suede cardstock.


Are you doing some special for your furbaby for Christmas?  

No comments:

Post a Comment