Sunday, December 26, 2010

2 more handmade gifts-stamped bags for dog owners



I just had to share these neat bags that I stamped on for our furbaby's dog agility teachers - I took a chance that the Stampin' Up stazon inkpad would work on them and used the D is for dog set.  Then I heat set the pictures and they came out great!   I got some pictures of our teachers' dogs and printed them out on our computer with that special paper that allows you to iron them onto a tee shirt.  But since the bags were colored, I ironed them on white fabric first, then used fabric iron-on adhesive to adhere the pictures to the bag (you can get that from Stampin' Up too).  Here are a few more pictures of the bags.


 



I used the dog paw and bone stamps to make a border along the top of the bags and tied some of Stampin' Up's pretty ribbon on one side of the handle.


The D is for dog stamp and the dog quote with the set even came out well enough to see the letters and read them!



 
I did make a little bright pink bag for a relative who has 3 dogs - the bag looked like a jean skirt and zipper on the top - I put a pic of each of her dogs on the 2 front pockets and back pocket, then stamped dog paws and bones along the bottom above the hem....but in my hurry to finish it up and get it in the mail so it would get there for Christmas, I forgot to take a picture!  I got all the bags from Michaels....
Hope everyone enjoyed their doggy bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment